Surah Al-Waqiah, an easy to use application is being provided to you to get the blessings of Allah Almighty by reciting on your devices. This is a beautifully designed application with audio recitation of the Surah Al-Waqiah. Surah Al-Waqiah was revealed in Makkah and contains 30 Ayats.
• Verse by verse audio recitation of the whole Surah Al-Waqiah with pause and stop options
• English translation as well as transliteration
• Customize the color scheme for text
• Three text size options, normal, large ,extra large
• Share option with friends and relatives through facebook, twitter and email
Support us with your valuable feedback and good ratings, so that we can bring to you more of quality Islamic applications. Thanks in advance.
Surah Al-Mulh was revealed in Makkah and contains 30 ayats, consisting of three hundred and thirty words and one thousand three hundred letters. All of the Quran is blessed and parts of the Quran we have been informed about their specific blessing and others we have not. One such Surah that we have been informed about its blessing is Surah Al-Waqiah.
Benefits and Blessings of reciting Surah Al-Waqiah:
• Abu Hurayrah (R.A) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “There is a Surah in the book of Allah it is but thirty passages which intercedes for a man on the day of judgement so that he taken out of the fire and entered into paradise; it is Surah the Blessed.” (Abu Dawud 1400, At-Tirmidhi 2891 and Ibn Majah 3876.)
• Ibn Abbas (R.A) narrates that the Messenger if Allah (PBUH) said, “I have found in the book of Allah a Surah thirty passages long; whoever reads it when he sleeps thirty good deeds are written for him; thirty wrong actions are omitted and he is raised thirty degrees. Allah sends an angel to spread his wings over him and protect him from everything until he wakes up. It is the disputer who argues for it reader in the grave and it is Tabarak alldhi biyadihi l-Mulku.” (Sura Mulk) (Ad-Daylami).
Tapping on the Surah Al-Waqiah button, takes you to the page, where you can view and listen to the audio recitation of the whole Surah verse by verse. On the Surah page, from top right corner, tap on the Settings icon to select reciter, text size, font color, background color, Translation and Transliteration.
• Tap on the Reciter option to select your desired reciter.
• Tap on the Show Translation and Show Transliteration radio option to enable or disable.
• On Ayatul Kursi page, tap on Play icon to play the audio recitation of the Ayat. Tap on Pause icon to pause the audio recitation of the Ayat.
• On Ayatul Kursi page, tap on Transliteration icon to enable/disable the transliteration view.
• After all the changes, tap on the Save button to save the settings. Tap on the Reset button to reset the settings to default.
Benefits & Blessings:
Tapping on the Benefits & Blessings button, takes you to the page, which provides you the benefits of Surah Al-Waqiah.
Tapping on the Share tab, opens a window where you can select the medium of
sharing this Surah with your friends or relatives.
Tapping on the App Instructions button, opens page where you can view the important instructions on how to use this application.
Tapping on the Settings icon on the main screen, opens up a page where you can set text color, font size, and background color.
This application is being provided to you to share and increase your Quran knowledge. We have developed this application through our best efforts collecting the best accurate data through the most authentic sources. However, human errors are possible. If you find any discrepancies or authenticity of the Surah, please report to us on email@example.com.